[bksvol-discuss] Masterpiece Theater

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:42:37 -0800 (PST)

Here's the schedule according to the site. In our area
it's 9 p.m. on Sundays on our PBS station.

        Masterpiece Theatre
The Complete Jane Austen
Premiering Sunday, January 13, 2008

The Complete Jane Austen, beginning Sunday, January
13, 2008, features all new productions of Persuasion,
Northanger Abbey, Mansfield Park, and Sense and
Sensibility. The lineup also includes the acclaimed
Emma staring Kate Beckinsale, and the Emmy
Award-winning Pride and Prejudice that made Colin
Firth a leading man. Four of the titles -- Emma,
Northanger Abbey, Pride and Prejudice and Sense and
Sensibility -- were adapted by celebrated screenwriter
Andrew Davies.

Persuasion
January 13, 2008

Northanger Abbey
January 20, 2008

Mansfield Park
January 27, 2008

Miss Austen Regrets
February 3, 2008

Pride and Prejudice
February 10, 17, + 24, 2008

Emma
March 23, 2008

Sense and Sensibility
March 30 + April 6, 2008

Broadcast Schedule
Masterpiece Theatre and MYSTERY! programs air on
Sunday evenings at 9:00 pm and repeat in a timeslot
determined by your local PBS station. Always check
your local listings. Your station's time and airdate
may vary. Always check your local listings!

G.Cindy

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/