[bksvol-discuss] Kama Sutra for Men

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:41:49 -0700 (PDT)

Some time ago, I don't remember why or or in what
context, I mentioned that a book for men had crossed
my wand. It may have been in the context of Adult
books or in a discussion of  books for Gays. When I
was doubted, I couldn't find it in the catalog, but
now, remembering back (who says my memory's gone -- it
just takes little vacations now and then--smile) I
think I wrote about and looked for the Bhagavad Gita
instead of the Kama Sutra. (Well, both end in words of
two syllables ending in a --smile).

Apparently there is not only one book but two, by
different authors. One is The Gay Man's Kama Sutra, by
Terry Sanderson; the other is The Gay Kama Sutra, by
Colin Spencer.) I think the one I'd seen before is the
first. (All 4 copies are checked out). Both are
illustrated.

I just thought I'd mention it in case anyone's
interested.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs