[bksvol-discuss] Just had a thought last night

  • From: "robert tweedy" <rtweedy2@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:37:44 -0600

If we are putting or books, talking as a bookshare member, why couldn't NLS help us with the collection? Particularly with Braille books, I'm sure they have to get the print copy somewhere. I know bookshare has the same standards as the NLS for eligibility. Another question would be if they have to just do books that are published here in the U.S or at least the publisher has tio have an office here anyway. That would help the collection, what do you all think? It would be nice if bookshare and NLS could work together and we as members of both, are helping both and visa versa.