[bksvol-discuss] Re: Just Submitted for Proofing

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <captaincynic3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Aug 2010 18:20:43 -0700

Courtney,

I'm thinking not, as the book was published by Doubleday, and that is one of the publishers/imprints providing pq books to Bookshare. Obviously, we may not see the book for some time, but as I'm sure you know, there are scads of dark fiction/horror titles from far smaller publishers that will never get to Bookshare without the scanning hand of a volunteer, and I'd rather focus my attentions there. A Special Place was produced by Penguin, who, at least as of this writing, is not a Bookshare partner.

Scott

----- Original Message ----- From: "Courtney Stover" <liamskitten@xxxxxxxxx>