[bksvol-discuss] Help with the book Riverboat Ruse

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:33:17 -0500

Hello. Does anyone have a print copy of Riverboat Ruse by Carolyn Keene? I'm in the process of validating it and there seem to be extra indentations in the text. Either Word and Jaws are reading it weirdly, the book is formatted oddly, or scanning it changed the page design. If any of you have the book, can you please let me know what it's supposed to look like? I don't want to change the format if it's really supposed to be this way but I don't want to submit a sloppy validation either.

Thanks.
Christina