[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a Versapoint and Kurzweil?

  • From: "Lisa Hall" <lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <k1000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 19:43:21 -0500

On the VersaPoint settings menu obtained by printing out the menu on the
Braille printer in computer braille, it is possible to change it from 8 dot
Braille to 6 dot Braille.

If using Duxbury for translating these documents, check the code to make
sure that it is not set to print out in computer Braille. This is different
than Grade 1 Braille or uncontracted Braille.

If you need specific commands, write to me privately and I'll see if I can
locate the commands for you.

Lisa Hall,

Consultant for Adaptive Technology for Northwest Vista College, a college of
the Alamo Community College District.

Web page: http://home.satx.rr.com/lisahall

Phone: (210) 829-4571

E-mail and MSN I.D.: lhall10@xxxxxxxxxxx