[bksvol-discuss] Re: Has anyone used a vupoint magic wand portable scanner?

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 17:02:10 -0700 (PDT)

I second Vivian. I have one and almost never use it.  I use my single sheet
feed
Brother DSMobile 600 far more for pictures, articles and books without a decent
spine that I don't mind chopping.  Basically, though, I use my OpticBook 99% of
the time for ease of operation.
 Valerie

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month; think PINK!