[bksvol-discuss] Re: Greetings

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 19:53:35 -0700

I can't think of anything special that you should know except that if
you have questions you can ask here. Do you plan to scan or proof?
There is a manual for volunteers tha contains the information you'd
need to know, so I suggest that you  read it.Perhaps not all at once,
if it seems overwhelming, but I thinkit's divided nicely into short
sections; Wonderfjul people have spent a lot of time  (I'm not one of
them so I can applaud them) to make it easy to use ands read and not
be daunting.

The only thing I can say is that you should pick a job you'd enjoy
(scanning of proofing, but there's a greatest t need for scanners) and
any book that you'd enoy working on and, if you're going to scan, a
book you'd like to see added to the collection. smile
Again welcom.
Cindy