[bksvol-discuss] Re: Get Hired Now

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 17:37:49 -0800 (PST)

I just renewed it and it's not due now until March 13,
so we can both relax.

I'm allowed to renew books from this library two times
for three weeks each as long as nobody wants the book.
Fortunately, nobody did. I couldn't remember if I'd
renewed it once before or twice before already, but
apparently it was only once, so we have three more
weeks.

Cindy