[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fw: [bookshare-discuss] Anyone scanned with Fine Reader?

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:37:34 -0600

Kelly  the question is far too generic for anyone to be able to address
it.

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
Research Division,
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

"Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
12/28/2004 12:44 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Fw: [bookshare-discuss] Anyone scanned with Fine Reader?

Hi all, and especially Donna Smith,
I'm forwarding this in the hope that someone will be able to help this
person out. He's not on this list, so you may need to contact him
privately.

Thanks,
Kellie