[bksvol-discuss] Four books by Richard Peck to scan

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:22:33 -0500

I also picked up today four novels by Richard Peck to scan.

Dream Lake Shore
Secrets of the Shopping Mall
A Long Way from Chicago

And

Ghosts I have been, which I see has a good rating in the collection.

So will wait on the last one and see how bad or "good" the copy in the
collection is.

But will be working on these probably tomorrow.

juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Advisory Council
www.guidedogs.com