[bksvol-discuss] Fine Reader settings with Jaws

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:28:32 -0500

Hi, everyone!  I have a friend who is using a copy of FineReader that came
with her scanner, an Epson 2480, I believe.  Anyway, I seem to recall that
once upon a time, someone posted a message regarding settings for making
screen readers work more effectively.  she also wants to know how to make it
stop asking if she wants to save the file every time she goes to scan
another page.  She plans to purchase either OpenBook or K1000 soon, but for
now, I'd like to help her to get FineReader to work for her.  Any help with
this would be appreciated!

Jana

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.