[bksvol-discuss] Re: Fair and Good Quality Books

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 2010 20:38:34 -0700

Hi, Louise, I really think your idea is needed and if it can somehow be
tuned to the volunteer site, one can head it under book remediation or book
improvement. Does this sound feasible? It would be nice to know where the
fair through good quality books are. Personally, I have my search settings
to show me all the books just so I know what's in the collection. Before the
site went live, when we were reading the book listings, you would get title
of book, author/authors, quality rating, language, synopsis, copyright date,
and download links. If you want to know the quality rating of a book, you
have to press enter to go into the book's content page to find out what kind
of quality it has been rated. Regards, Kim Friedman. P.S.: I have no idea if
it is possible for us to get the quality rating without having to press the
enter key, but if it is, a volunteer could just go to the book listing and
find out: "Aha, this is rated fair and needs work." K.

  _____