[bksvol-discuss] FW: Plustek OpticBook 3600

  • From: "Pratik patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 16:10:57 -0500

Hello all,

For those of you who are seeking good scanners for K1K scanning, please see
the following message from Stephen Baum.  Especailly if you are unable to
find the Epson Perfection 3170 scanner, this model may seem like a real
alternative.  Recent Epson scanner models tend to be quite slow compared to
the 1660, 1650, and 3170.

Hope this helps.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive Technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
T: 718-997-3775
F: 718-997-5895
E: pratik.patel@xxxxxxxxxxx