[bksvol-discuss] Re: Critical Theories

  • From: Robin Mandell <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 08:12:50 -0500

Ernie,

I released it because I didn't have time for it. I nd I had other books I was ore interested in validating. I don't think I even looked at ot.

Good luck!!!

At 12:52 AM 16/03/2006, you wrote:
Robin,

I just downloaded "Critical theories Since Plato," from the step one page, and noticed that you had tried validating it once upon a time. As a matter of fact, there were a bunch of people who had tried it.

Just wondered if there were any specific problems I should watch out for--including problems uploading the book? ha! ha!

Peace,
Ernie