[bksvol-discuss] Re: Clarification: Elegible books for bookshare

  • From: Debby Franson <the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 10:43:46 -0500

Hi Chela!

Weren't you the one who had a friend who published on Smashwords and wanted Bookshare to have the book also? What ever happened with that book?

Debby

At 03:14 PM 8/16/2010, Chela Robles wrote
It'st a great thing I didn't burst anyone's bubble or confirm this is
true. Too bad I don't have a scanner that works, well back to
proofreading I go for now until I get a new one, yay!

mailto:<the.bee@xxxxxxxxxxx>