[bksvol-discuss] Checking on a book: Tragic Ambitions on Everest

  • From: "Liz Bottner" <liziswhatis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 14:35:38 -0400

Hi all:

This book has been in the validation stage for weeks, at least according to
the list of books out for approval or editing.  I was the submitter of the
book, and I just wonder why it's still on that page.  I don't know who is
validating it, or who did validate it, but there shouldn't have been too
many problems in validating as I read the book after scanning it and
corrected what needed to be corrected as I went through it.

If anyone could give me any information whatsoever on this book, I would be
very appreciative.  I can submit it again if it needs to be done, but I
don't want to do that and have duplicate copies floating around.  I would
appreciate it if someone could let me know what I should do about this.

Thanks,

Liz