[bksvol-discuss] Re: Checking Uploads?

  • From: "Allison" <sweet_sarcasm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 01:26:50 -0700

Hi Robin,

Oh, that's great. I'm glad you like my books! I really just didn't expect all three of 'em to be downloaded that quickly. Honestly, most of my submissions sit there for quite some time. Also, these did not instantly appear on the upload page after I originally submitted 'em. This had me suspicious, cause you can usually see submitted books right away. So those two things combined had me wondering.

Glad to know they uploaded alright. Hope you enjoy them, I agree, Bell Hooks is pretty incredible!

Best,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robin Mandell" <robinmandell@xxxxxxxxxxx>