[bksvol-discuss] Re: Check in process.

  • From: "Stacey Robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:02:04 -0500

Thanks Pam,
Yes all three tabs are there.
I'll try checking it in again.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pamela Hoffard
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 6:52 PM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Check in process.

        Stacey,

        Under "My checked out books", does this book still show up and with all
three tabs: check-in, release, reject?  If so, I think that you have run into a
glitch that has been showing up.  I have gone through all the steps to have it
"time-out" or something and have to start the process over again.  You should
be able to see a message at the top of the white area, I believe, that states
that it has completed.

        Good luck,

        Pam