[bksvol-discuss] Re: Carrie and staff

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:58:24 -0800 (PST)

Hi Cindy,

When I started volunteering at Bookshare 2 years ago, I had been laid off.
 About a year ago, I got a job so I could only edit books in the evening,
but 2 months ago, I retired so now I can go into the BS office and help
out more.  Marissa has done an excellent job of getting lots of local
volunteers to come to the office several hours a week, which limits my
time there since her office is very small (it has all the equipment).  But
rumor has it that the office volunteers will be moving to a larger area,
so then I'll be able to go in more often.

I'd like to add my holiday greetings and best wishes for a wonderful new
year to the Bookshare staff and all the volunteers who are SOOOOO
incredibly dedicated to such a worthwhile enterprise!

Carrie

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail