[bksvol-discuss] Re: CSUN

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 12:46:18 -0800 (PST)

Thanks, Pratik. You and he are so much fun when you
get together here on the list, I'd like to meet both
of you, particularly together, even though it won't be
at a restaurant with buxom waitresses and drinks at
night. If Guido doesn't come, I guess you'll have to
be doubly entertaining at lunch, a duty which I'm sure
you'llk have no trouble fulfilling. smile

Or you can just be yourself--that will do, too. smile

Cindy