[bksvol-discuss] Re: CSUN

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 07:20:41 -0500

I am going to be there monday evening and stay through sunday morning.

Anyone who wants to get together besides at official bookshare things, please write me off list. Also I have recently been laid off and am working on my next career. I am a good writer, can edit others' writing or original writing though not fiction or story writing. Those of you who write term papers or disortations, I have helped others write and edit such in the past. I also plan to be at all the seminars on web design and access. Ideally, I want to work with folks to improve web access especially for blind folks. So folks this is a direct request for networking and ideas for my newly launched career. Anyone is welcome to write me offlist about this and about my being at CSUN.

Elizabeth who signs a lot as E.