[bksvol-discuss] Re: CSUN

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 18:30:28 -0800

I will be there all week, and would love to meet up with as many Booksharians
as possible. I believe a Thursday meeting was proposed by another lister, and
I'm all for that, let's just try and figure out a definitive time before the
week of CSUN, since things just go from hectic to worse during that time.

Scott