[bksvol-discuss] Braille Note Suggestions?

  • From: "Nehemiah" <singerofsongs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 09:06:52 -0600

Hey people, I have a question for those that also use the braille note. When I open a text file (txt) with the braille note, I can open and read just fine if I make it open by line, but whatever I seem to do, it seems to seriously screw up the format when I close it. When I open on the computer later, it seems as if all the line breaks and new lines just went *poof.* What do I have to set to retain the formatting? Thanks.
Nehemiah
Email: singerofsongs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
trekman13@xxxxxxxxx
MSN Messenger: strongeagle2197@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: trekky-techie
AIM: nehemiahrepublic
Yahoo: trekman13 (almost never used)
There is always room for a man of force, and he makes room for many. - Ralph Waldo Emerson