[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare.org website will be taken down for maintenance tonight 13 Feb 2006 from 8 to 11 PM Pacific

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:52:05 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the heads up, Gustavo. I was planning to
renew my downloaded books after midnight, to give
myself an extra day :-)  but since my experience has
been that updates aren't always finished when
expected, I'll do it now.

Will the maintenance be adding any new features :-)
or is it just routine maintenance?

Cindy

P.S. I'm assuming you mean PST and that everyone else
realizes that, too.

http://mail.yahoo.com