[bksvol-discuss] Re: Bookshare.org and You

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 21:27:06 -0800 (PST)

Welcome, Jennifer. I'm sure you're a welcome addition
and hope you will enjoy working for bookshare. It's
nice to have a bookshare member and someone with your
background who knows what's gong on and what's needed.

Thank you, Janice, for letting us know what's gong
on--and thank you to eba for the funding. Now we'll
keep our fingers crossed for the new position to be
quickly filled with a more-than competent person. It's
too bad the person has to be based in Palo Alto, as I
know there are members of bookshare who would be good.
And it's too bad Carrie doesn't want to work
full-time.

Cindy

http://www.benetech.org/join_us/position_postings.shtml#bcsm