[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books Not In RTF

  • From: talmage@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:27:52 -0500

Wyn files are the native format files for WYNN Wizard, and WYNN Reader, from Freedom Scientific. They are products for people with learning difficulties such as dyslexia, dysgraphia and aphasia.

Dave

At 01:47 PM 1/29/2008, you wrote:
Oh, yeah, OB files are easily converted. I read once what .win files
are, and I think the can't be converted. LOL. No, I actually don't
remember, but we can't do them with Kurzweil or OB.

Cindy Lou