[bksvol-discuss] Books In The Works

  • From: Monica <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 17:14:15 -0500

Hi everyone. I thought I'd give everyone a quick heads up on what I'm working on so we don't duplicate efforts. I have pre-ordered the latest book by Ted Decker and Frank Peretti called House. It will be here on the 15th, and I plan to scan it that day. If the text is clear, I'll submit it that weekend. In addition, I am currently working on cleaning up my scan of Boundaries In Marriage by Henry Cloud and John Townsend. Happy reading to all of you.

Monica
Visit my blog at: http://plumlipstick.livejournal.com