[bksvol-discuss] Re: Books I'd like to validate

  • From: "Stacey Robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 18:22:02 -0500

Thanks valarie,
I sure wish I were rich and could aford a braille display for my computer. That
would make proofing really fun.
I tried one book on my voice sense and it stripped the darn thing of all
formatting.
Those of you who use the braillesense or voice sense from gw micro, don't try
proofing anything with it.
The brf files from the collection work fine. I would guess that the daisy files
do to.