[bksvol-discuss] Books I haven't found on the queue lists anywhere.

  • From: "Andy B." <sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 17:57:14 -0400

Hi. Is there a list where you can have books put on to let people know that
you are going to scan them? If so, I want to let everybody know that I am
going to do the following books when I am done with "Don to the Bonny Glen".

Little House in the Highlands by Melissa Wiley

Beyond the Heather Hills by Melissa Wiley

Can anybody verify if these are currently being scanned? If not, this is
what is left of the series since On the Other Side of the Loch is already in
bookshare.