[bksvol-discuss] Re: BookShare Policy Reminder To the powers that be

  • From: "Deborah Kent Stein" <dkent5817@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:54:43 -0500

Dear Caitlyn,

I really don't know how closely the Bookshare administration follows the
volunteer list.  I think you are raising a very serious point which needs to
be addressed by the management.  To work as effectively as possible we need
clear guidelines, and they should probably be updated now that Bookshare has
been in operation for almost four years.  I think it would be a good idea to
send your thoughts to Janice Carter, who is in charge of Bookshare, and copy
Jim Fruchterman at Benetech.  On issues where we need input from management
we need to address them directly and ask for a response.

Write to: janice@xxxxxxxxxxxx (also I think janice.c@xxxxxxxxxxxx should
work; also jim@xxxxxxxxxxxx and/or jim.f.@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Debbie