[bksvol-discuss] Book submitted: True Tales of Ghosts and Gales

  • From: juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 22:19:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hey everyone, yes Judson and I are alive, and sort of moved in.  smile.
And I have world wide library privilages, heeeeeheheeeeeh, so here is one
of hopefully a long and varied list of submissions this year.  Between
classes of course.

True Tales of Ghosts and Gales
by Wes Oscnoski, SP.

has been read through, needs a spell check, is 210 pages.

History and stories behind lake shipwrecks, life on the "freshwater seas",
and life keepers.

Shelley and Judson, officially Graduate Student at Western Michigan
University, and using web mail to send.