[bksvol-discuss] Bertrice Small's Vixens

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2004 01:00:10 -0800 (PST)

-

I see Vixens is back on the download list. I don't
understand all the messages that are there, i.e., what
"valid" means, of why the last person, or someone,
wrote about page breaks.
Alison, did you start working on it? If you've done a
lot of work on it and released it by mistake and only
needed page 366, I have a paperback copy, ISBN number
1-57566-856-4. If this is the same edition you have, I
can scan and send you page 366. If yours is a
different edition, you can let me know the last line
of p. 365 and the first line of p. 367 and I can send
you the text that belongs on page 366.

Vixens is the very last book in the series. I'm
willing to validate it but not until I finish reading
all the others. However, I'm also willing to download
it and keep renewing it (probably for some months) if
no one else wants to validate it. I'm rather surprised
that it's been released so often, since I expected it
was a good scan.

I'll check again in a few days, and if it's still
there, I'll take it, assuming no one else wants it. If
someone else takes it, and needs page 366 or has any
other questions, I can keep the book for a while
longer.

http://mail.yahoo.com