[bksvol-discuss] Re: Barbara -- Rejection of "Til His Kingdom Comes

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:13:15 -0500

You submitted three copies of the book. I rejected two. I explained that I left the third copy on the step 1 list. I asked staff to let you know the reason I rejected the other two copies.

E.

At 04:47 PM 1/15/2008, you wrote:
Why was my book 'Til His Kingdom Comes rejected? I still have the file on my computer and I can make the necessary changes and resubmit the book.

Thanks!

Barbara