[bksvol-discuss] Re: BRF Files from BookShare

  • From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 00:21:50 -0500

Given Pratik's recent message, if you're downloading them into K1000, there may
not be a way of doing this reliably. But if you were to put them onto another
device such as the BrailleNote or BrailleLite or Pac Mate, then the print pages
are indicated by a line of dashes with the page number at the end.

Evan