[bksvol-discuss] Re: Automatic Replies From Adrienne

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 09:06:08 -0500

Cindy,

I sent her an e-mail to both addresses: the one in the From field and the
one in the message body, and no I didn't avoid getting an automatic reply
from her.  That's one reason I was sure she was replying automatically.  I
sent her a second message after Gustavo set her account to Vacation mode and
got another one from her then, too.

Gerald