[bksvol-discuss] Astra and Nectar

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 13:53:32 -0700 (PDT)

Gary,

My library finally found Astra and it's In Transit.
When you get the books (did you order them? I thought
for some reason you were going to a used-book
store--that's why I was surprised you could find them
all) could you scan Astra first, and I'll validate it
-- unless some of you Christian-romance fans want to,
in which case you can, and I can either keep the print
book in case you need help or I can return it.

Amber,

I checked when I requested Nectar in a Sieve and it
wasn't quite 3 weeks ago. I'm still surprsied that I'm
still number 8, though. I can't believe that everyone
else requested it at the same time. I should have been
moving up on the list.

http://mail.yahoo.com