[bksvol-discuss] Asking questionsRE: Next?

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 09:47:52 -0700

Hi, Marty, if you don't know something or are unsure then ask your question.
Don't worry about what you imagine people's reactions will be. So, I suggest
you remember you're asking a perfectly legitimate question as far as you're
concerned. I think any question which gets you a satisfactory answer which
helps you out is not, repeat, not a dumb question. Ask away because as I
have often been told, if you don't ask, you won't learn anything. Regards,
Kim Friedman (who has asked a fair amount of questions which were obvious to
others but not to me).