[bksvol-discuss] Re: Artist's Way - anyone have it?

  • From: Lynn Zelvin <lynn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:08:10 -0500

Hi,

If you release it, I will validate it. I don't have a queue so it'll be done now.
Thanks,

Lynn

At 04:41 PM 2/28/2006, you wrote:
Lin,

I have it in my personal queue of things to be validated. Would you like me to release it...I'm going out, so I'll release it right now...

At 03:10 PM 28/02/2006, you wrote:
Hi,

According to the wish list page this  book has been:
"Submitted! Look for this title on the New Books list soon."

However, it is not there. I've been watching for a little while and it hasn't shown up as a new book or a book to be validated which I would happily do. I actually really need this book but don't want to get it scanned if someone has already done it.

Lynn