[bksvol-discuss] Another Bertrice Small historical romance uploaded

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 20:47:29 -0700 (PDT)

I have approved and uploaded Enchantress Mine, and
rated it Adult because of the sex scenes, so be sure
to log in before looking for it. Grace did a superb
job of scanning! There were very few scannos and it
was a pleasure to read.

One of the things I like about Small's novels is what
I learn about history. Taking place in the middle of
the 11th century, before and during the Norman
conquest of England, it repeats what was said in one
of her earlier books (A Moment  in Time about Harold
Godwinson and William of Normandy and who should rule
after Edward's death. This book gives more information
about all the battles, rebellions, etc., but one
becomes so involved with the people's lives that one
doesn't realize that one is also learning about
history and social customs of the period.

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail