[bksvol-discuss] American Standard Version of the Bible

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <razz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 00:29:50 -0400

I have tried again to download the brf version of the Amierican Standar version
of the Bible that is on the site.  It has a brf format choice which is what I
want.  It is a public domaine book but that should have nothing to do with the
fact that I cannot unpack it, not even with winzip, but my question is why will
it not use Bookshare's unpack tool, it says in the description that it will,
but all it does is give me a  zip file to use winzip on.  I have the txt file
in my my documents and can open it, but I tried sending that to my braille lite
an it will not upload to it.  Something is wrong here, none of this is making
any sense to me.  I wonder when this version of the bible was uploaded to the
site, if it was a long time ago then maybe the file can be fixed somehow?  I
have tried everything I know how to download the brf file and it will open but
it just sits there, giving me the zipped versionn and not saving giving me a
choice to save it somewhere, once I open it.  Sorry if I am not making any
sense but none of this does.
Patti

I have figured it out.  I don't mind having my dog and cat in the house,
because they don't complain so much about people hair.