[bksvol-discuss] Re: Ack - it's the Sport of Queens, not Kings

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 10:40:22 -0400

I was able to find this one as well, it should be in my library probably on Tuesday.

Smile.

But was able to find these two.

Shelley L. Rhodes, VRT
and Ludden Black Labrador Guide Dog

The artist brings something into the world that didn't exist before, and he does it without destroying something else. -John Updike, writer (1932-2009)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>