[bksvol-discuss] Re: ADA Anniversary Booklist: Books Suggestions for Bookshare on Facebook

  • From: Valerie Maples <vlmaples@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 13:57:05 -0500

Dear Scott;

If it weren't for the fact that I am in the midst of working on a Spanish
grammar book that is taking all my time, I would have been glad to. Let me
check with Doug. Maybe he would consider. In the meantime, we will search for
some more children's books to add. I know I have a couple of them from a
librarian friend that were given to Nichole. I really do hope that someone will
scan "Joni" since it is such a classic.

It's hard to believe August is only two weeks away… where has the summer gone?
Valerie