[bksvol-discuss] A friendly reminder about books that have been kicked back to the validation cue

  • From: "Marissa Mika" <Marissa.M@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 18:07:38 -0800

Hi Louise,

Just a friendly reminder from your administrator that you should contact us if
you have a specific question about a book or title that you validated and then
rediscovered on the download list again. It's entirely possible, in fact more
than likely, that it has absolutely nothing to do with page breaks and
something to do with title information or copyright date verfication.

I should also reiterate to everyone to remember to <save your work> until the
book you worked on is live on Bookshare.

Thanks much and enjoy your weekend!