[bksvol-discuss] Re: A bit of trouble

  • From: "Kim Friedman" <kimfri11@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:01:48 -0700

Hi, Reggie, many thanks for the good wishes. I've been trying since
yesterday to check in my book. I've also been trying to check out another
book for proofreading. No go. Internet Explorer comes in to toss me out on
my virtual ear, so no proofreading. How can I chat with you off list? You
can write me off list. Hope to hear from you soon so we can have a good
natter. Regards, Kim.