[bksvol-discuss] A Question for Series Captains

  • From: "Nancy Feldman" <nancy_feldman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 12:47:45 -0600

Good Afternoon,

If you have gotten books added to the collection in your chosen series since
becoming a captain, would you drop me an Email and let me know which ones?
I can update the spreadsheet and also just see how things are going.

And if you would like to captain a series, please drop me an Email at
nancy_feldman@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Please include the name of the series, the
author of the series, your Email address if you want it included on the Web
site, your name, which books are already in the collection and which books
have yet to be added.

Thanks, and happy sailing!