[bksvol-discuss] A Book in Two Places at Once

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 21:34:39 -0800

I have noticed that "Always Time to Die" by Elizabeth Lowell is on the New
Books page and on the Step One download page.  The short synopsis is exactly
the same for both.  However, the one on the Step One page has Version Comment:
Good, some errors, while the one on the New Books page is rated as excellent.

Should the one on the Step One page be rejected?  I can do that now, but I
don't want to if there is some reason for not doing so that anyone more
experienced can give me as to why I shouldn't.  I don't want to commit a
blunder and throw out a legitimate book.

Thanks.