[bksvol-discuss] Re: 2 Mystery Rejections

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:29:08 -0700

Thanks Mayrie, for being willing to scan these books!That's very kind of
you.  I also thought they sounded interesting and was therefore disappointed
when I had to reject them.

BTW, because some people mentioned that they thought this submitter was a
she, I wanted to let you all know that the submitter of these two books is a
male.  I only mention this so that The female individual that was mentioned
doesn't have these scans incorrectly attributed to her.

I think that perhaps having two books rejected in one day may make the
submitter think a little about his scans.  But maybe not.  Either way, we're
lucky to have people like Mayrie who are willing to scan the rejected
titles.

Best,
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>