[bksvol-discuss] Re: 16 Lighthouse Road

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 15:41:41 -0700

Thanks to Ann and her friend for letting us know about the bug.

I checked the book and it reads fine in HTML, but not in Daisy.  We've
removed the book, and Claire is ordering it so it can be scanned in-house.

Sorry to anyone who wanted to read the book right now, but we'll work on
putting the new copy up soon.

Best,

Allison Hilliker:
Intern, Benetech (Bookshare.org).