[AR] SA'16 Hotel Rooms Available, Preregistration Cutoff

  • From: Henry Vanderbilt <hvanderbilt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: arocket@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 10:46:27 -0700

Just a quick note - The Radisson website currently shows rooms available at our $97 rate for all our conference dates. (We assume some cancellations came in.) We don't know how many there are though, so if you want to stay at the conference hotel, don't waste time - book now. Radisson reservations website:

http://www.radisson.com/reservation/itineraryEntrance.do?hotelCode=usapnix&promotionalCode=SAS

Also, advance SA'16 conference registration is closed after tonight. Rates are somewhat higher at the door.

http://space-access.org/updates/sa16PreRegister.html

We'll have an update of our conference info & agenda later today - before east coast 5 pm - with the latest travel and weather info, and a couple of minor agenda updates.

http://space-access.org/updates/sa16info.html

see you there!